"I'm sorry, I know how frustrating it is to watch things like this happen but IME, there isn't anything more you can do. Treat the dog as you would your own when you're around it but back off otherwise, it's not doing any good trying to get anything into this womans head and is only making you more upset. If and when she's ready to listen you'll know when to step in and give her a hand getting the dog back on track."
This is advice that someone wrote, and I will try my best to stick to it. I guess there really isn't any thing else I can do. I don't want to give up, but doing the same thing over and over is not working. And I am getting pretty upset with how Mochie is being cared for. I need to remember and tell myself constantly that Mochie is NOT my dog. Not mine (but oh how i want a dog). Anyways, I'll try to give advice by dropping hints here and there all for the best interest of Mochie.
When the time comes for Anthony and I to get a dog, heck we'll have an even better, well behaved dog.
Anyways I'll still be looking out for Mochie. I want what is best for her. I want her to be a happy dog. It's just hard to see her mistreated at times. I dunno how many times I've seen her water bowl empty in the middle of the day. I mean how hard is it to check her water. Just peek inside of the damn bowl people! And how hard is it to walk her. We went and got another harness. Something easier to put on, but nooooo you won't even take her outside because it's cold. Well fuck that. Dogs have needs.Mochie needs to go outside. She can't be trapped inside all fucking day long. Rain or shine, bring her out. Shit. And please don't yell at her when she misses the mat. She doesn't know that poo is hanging off of her ass. And she doesn't speak english! She speaks dog. ugh.
I dunno Im just mad and angry and I can't do anything to remedy Mochie's situation because of ignorance and stubborness. UGH. But must remember the advice. Must remember...
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment