Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mochie is Undersocialized =(

I am not surprised because of a certain someone thinking "lalalalala" when either anthony or I give advice.

Last night, I walked Mochie and brought her to the park. We saw a another small dog there and the owner brought his dog owner to say hi. Mochie was excited to see the dog. But when we approached she did a complete 180* and ran behind me. What didn't help was that two other dogs came over to say hi too (everyone was on a leash) and I guess that freaked Mochie out. However, the other dogs were calm and didn't really take notice of Mochie and let her be. When the other two left, it was just Mochie and the other small dog. Luckily the owner was very nice and took the time to let Mochie slowly ease into the situation. Mochie started to kinda bounce around, but she still seemed very afraid of the the dog. I have never seen her act like this before. Normally I'll see her go up and sniff a dog, but she didn't even sniff this one. =(   This broke my heart to see Mochie like this and now... I dunno... I am so worried for her. 
Ugh. Why do I worry so much for this dog. It's not my dog. Why do I care? 
*sigh* Right now I wish I was out golfing. I could temporarily forget about what's going on. I could go out on the course, play, and then hopefully come back with better perspective... or something. 

I wonder if things would be worse if Anthony or I weren't around. Would Mochie get walks? Would she be in enrolled in a class? My guess is that she would be living in that small area trapped all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment