I started the toy turtle on 2.3.10. So far so good. I finally figured out how to single crochet in a round. I finally put a piece of yarn between the turning chain and the post of the first stitch to mark where the first stitch is. This is where i was having so much trouble. But now I don't. yay!
So here is the head. I read somewhere that I should be stuffing it as I go along, so I need to find some stuffing. I have some pillow stuffing lying around somewhere. I need to make my decreases a little tighter because there are some holes. Oh well, as long as the stuffing stays in, I am fine.
Now I am working on shaping the neck. Well it looks like the bottom of the head, but I trust the pattern that it's the neck.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment