Friday, March 5, 2010

Chipping

I need to learn how to chip because I have no fucking clue what I am doing. I thought I was doing it right, but nope I wasn't. ARGGG

WHO in this world thinks GOLF IS EASY!

Because it's not.

and that is how I feel.

hopefully I can break 100 tomorrow. I have two tee boxes to choose from. one tee box plays about 4000 something yards, BUT it's slope is 99. WTF. I know it's still a challenge, to make par blah blah blah, but the slope is too low. The next closest tee box plays over 6000 yards. WHO DOES THAT?! Maybe I am expecting too much from a golf course after playing Cinnabar. Cinnabar had forward tees that were challenging. I'm starting to understand what makes a course woman friendly. I guess I could try to break 100 from the forward tees, but that wouldn't really count as breaking 100. I have until tomorrow morning to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment