"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking lif through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
- Dr. Seuss
In high school we had to pick a senior quote to put below our picture. I picked this quote because I like Dr. Seuss. Looking back, I thought it was a fun and silly quote. Not too sure if it fit my personality though. I was a serious student although I liked to laugh at silly little things. Hmm maybe it did fit my personality then? I dunno. But ya, that was my quote. There's a few more quotes I like, but I think I will save them for another day.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment