This past weekend, I played golf at Summitpointe. I always have trouble with this course because of the uneven lies and I always have a difficult timing finding a rhythm playing the course. What made it even worse was all of my three putts! I think I three putted almost every hole. Making a 2 putt felt like a 1 putt. Sad, huh? I had 48 putts for the whole round. Anyways this week I am working on putting. I decided to put away the Scotty and play my Yes! Callie putter. Right now, I don't deserve to play the Scotty because of my putting performance. I know I will have three putts because they are inevitable, but to three putt almost every hole? Kinda ridiculous.
Anyway, I have some new putting goals that I've added to the list.
- Have less than 40 putts per round (Gotta do this to help me break 90)
- Shoot for 35-38 putts per round
This weekend we are gonna play Monarch Bay. =D
Goal: Break 100 again.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment